When it comes to gaining space, HALTEC is the expert. As an owner-managed company, we have been providing customised space solutions since 1996 — with more than 5000 construction projects completed in over 50 countries. Besides, HALTEC also focuses on regionality: with 21 sites across Europe, we guarantee our customers proximity and reachability.
Gaining space with hall systems. HALTEC doesn't just think in 3 dimensions but in 6 dimensions. With HALTEC BASIC and HALTEC SELECT, our customers can always find the right and efficient solution to meet their every space requirement.
Managing Director of HALTEC
For all your needs — even if they grow
Whether you need steel buildings with crane rails in a hurry for your production operations, a temporary extension of a hall to increase storage space, or mobile marquees as a temporary retail or exhibition space, HALTEC is a one-stop shop for everything you need. We can tailor any hall and any marquee individually to your requirements. HALTEC is customer-focussed when it comes to finance too — with purchasing, rental and financing options available.
HALTEC's impressive expertise
HALTEC brings years of experience and new ideas to the table when it comes to designing your hall together with you. With our "6 dimensions for creating space" concept, our HALTEC experts will design the right hall for you. Comprehensive advice is just as important as the continual refinement of products. Creating the space you need with hall systems.
Quality that speaks for itself – in any language
Made by HALTEC, to high standards. HALTEC engineers develop and manufacture our products in our own factory premises according to this benchmark. From high-quality materials, by experienced staff, and of course always on time. All of this makes HALTEC a dependable partner, something that sets us apart from other providers and is much appreciated by our customers.
Figures - Data - Facts
From planning to production — HALTEC delivers quality from a single source. We manufacture our halls in our own production facilities in Germany according to the specifications of our internal design office.
CONTACTS ACROSS EUROPE
HALTEC employs around 250 people and has a presence in Germany, Austria, Switzerland as well as the Netherlands, Poland and France with a growing number of sites. Beyond European borders, we also export and provide consultancy to the English-speaking world.
CERTIFICATES & SEALS OF APPROVAL
Your safety is always our number one priority. That is why HALTEC places particular importance on the quality of our structural calculations and our production. We always comply with the latest standards and ongoing certifications.
POWERFUL RENTAL POOL
With the HALTEC rental programme, we aim to meet your space requirements and related needs as quickly and efficiently as possible. At HALTEC, we stock over 600,000 items across approx. 43,000 m². HALTEC also rents custom-made steel buildings.
HALTEC's business ethos is strongly shaped by our valued employees. They have come to define the values of HALTEC themselves, each reflecting the company's ethos: employee-focussed, dedicated, forward-thinking, honest, down-to-earth.
There can be nothing worse for a builder than a building contractor going bankrupt. HALTEC is aware of this responsibility towards its customers, suppliers and employees, which is why an excellent credit rating is an integral part of the corporate strategy.
- HALTEC introduces the brand HALTENT by HALTEC in the field of event tents
- Introduction of product brand BASIC for simple halls and SELECT for customized halls
- Enlargement of the site Hamburg
- Site Dresden draws elsewhere and is extended
- HALTEC employs around 250 people
- Site Poland celebrates ist 10th anniversary
- For the second time now, HALTEC Hallensysteme GmbH has featured in Germany's list of TOP 100 innovators and won a prize at the "Top 100" medium-sized businesses awards
- Opening of the site in France
- Site opened at Bad Neustadt an der Saale
- Austria and the Netherlands sites relocate to more conveniently situated premises
- Surface area of our production site extended in Gransee/Brandenburg by 20,000 m²
- Stuttgart and Hanover sites increase their office space
- Hemer site gets a facelift
- Best Employer 2012 award by CRF Institute
- HALTEC is again distinguished for its excellent performance in the area of Human Resources in the "TOP-JOB 2011" competition of St. Gallen University. The halls and marquee specialist is ranked among the top five employers in Germany in its class
- New site opened in Munich
- Production extended at Gransee site
- HALTEC employs 180 people
- HALTEC Hallensysteme GmbH receives an award at the "Top 100" medium-sized businesses awards and is named among the 100 German innovators with the "Top 100" seal of approval conferred by Lothar Späth.
- Technical office building in Meuro extended and renovated
- New site in Kassel
- HALTEC Hallensysteme GmbH receives yet another award for outstanding performance in the area of Human Resources and features in the "TOP-JOB" seal of approval of top 100 German employers
- Gransee production site celebrates its 10th anniversary
- Brandenburg's state premier, Matthias Platzeck, visits the Gransee site
- Thomas Arens, Jens Geißner and Markus Speck received at the Alten Oper Frankfurt by Lothar Späth — former Minister President. - Awarded "Entrepreneur of the Year — Finalist 2009"
- HALTEC Hallensysteme GmbH recorded as one of Germany's top 100 employers
- New dispatch hall built at the Gransee production site and area extended by 3,300 m² with transport and unloading area extended by 6,000 m²
- Company building extended in Hemer as well as offices in Stuttgart and Karlsruhe
- Sites opened in Berlin, Cologne and the Netherlands
- HALTEC employs 140 people
- Storage and consignment hall built in Hemer
- Sites opened in Frankfurt and Poland
- New site in Switzerland
- Export activities increased
- New site opened in Austria
- Modular hall range extended; halls with crane rails, false ceilings and special roof pitches added
- New processing centre completed for storage marquees and marquees in Gransee
- Festival tents and marquees added to product range
- 2,500 m² large, 3-aisled storage hall built in Gransee
- Technical office in Meuro opened, as well as sites in Hamburg and Nuremberg
- HALTEC employs 75 people
- Production hall extended at Gransee site
- New site in Dresden
- New production facility inaugurated at Gransee site
- Sites opened in Hanover and Karlsruhe
- Headquarters relocated to Hemer in North Rhine-Westphalia. Move into the new office building with attached warehouse and picking halls
- Second site opened in the greater Stuttgart area
- HALTEC employs 7 people
- HALTEC founded in Halver, Sauerland region, Germany
- HALTEC starts producing and selling its own modular halls and marquees